There's language in her eye, her cheek, her lip;
Nay, her foot speaks.
- William Shakespeare,
The History of Troilus and Cressida
(Ulysses at IV, v)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Indian Celebrities' Feet: Neha Sharma

I have felt an irresistible attraction towards and passion for women whose bare feet appeal to me. I’ll tell you what I mean when I say I love erotic feet. I don't mean little dainty things but full, developed, long or full-toed feet that just ache of a woman's total nudity and cosmic femininity. I don't know why, but a woman with seductive feet, even if she is otherwise average in appearance, drives me crazy.

This led me to deliberate upon those female celebrities whose feet I find sexy. In my next few upcoming posts on this blog, I’ll upload pictures of celebrities – both Indian and global – whose feet hold an erotic and aesthetic allure for me.

I’ll start with Neha Sharma because I fell in love with her feet at first sight when I watched the 1st and 2nd pics below. I am particularly infatuated with the fifth toe. Notice how the little guy stands out jauntily like a brash and puckish spoiled kid. Sooooooooooooo very sexy! The fourth toe complements it perfectly with that hint of an inward curve – almost like a bashful sibling. The big toe and the second and third ones are also flawless. Neha’s feet squarely meet the requisites that I set out for the perfect foot in my 1st post on this blog. With feet like these, an unblemished skin tone and that impish smile, she’s easily the girl-next-door and a goddess rolled into one. Only one word describes her feet – SEDUCTIVE!





1 comment: